- Ultrasonic cleaning transducers I-BLTC
- I-BLTC transducers are intended for general purpose ultrasonic cleaning applications. Standard resonant frequencies range from 22 to 50 kHz (specials on request).
- Ultrasonic cleaning transducers S-BLTC
- S-BLTC converters offer reliable operation at high vibration amplitude, for high intensity ultrasonic cleaning operations.
- BLTW ultrasonic transducers for plastic welding and other applications
- A versatile range of plastic welding systems comprising generators and high efficiency ultrasonic transducers of the well known half-wave design.
- Special ultrasonic cleaning transducers - made to your precise requirements
- We can duplicate, copy modify, optimize, or make equivalent transducers, similar to any specific model supplied and/or requested by its clients
- Specifications for ultrasonic cleaning and welding transducers / converters
- General Technical Specifications for all single BLT transducers - for cleaning and welding. Covers design, resonant frequency, power ranges, special options and example designations.
- Piezoceramics for ultrasonic cleaning SPZT-4
- Standard dimensions and specifications for SPZT-4 piezo ceramic disks - for ultrasonic cleaning applications
- Piezoceramics for ultrasonic welding SPZT-8
- Standard dimensions and specifications for SPZT-8 piezo ceramic disks - for ultrasonic welding applications
- Disk and plate ultrasonic cleaning transducers
- Disc and plate transducers are installed at bottom of cleaning tank and operate at frequencies from 35kHz to several MHz. These transducers are ideal for creating a compact and efficient cleaning system, particularly suitable for precision cleaning eg. in semiconductor and optical manufacturing processes.
- Poreless Piezo Ceramic Materials
- Poreless piezoceramic has much higher specific (ultrasonic) power density, high strength, wide amplitude characteristics, low aging rate, and extremely low porosity in comparison to any other piezoceramics.